TEMPORARY TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED
Commencing as soon as possible to 31/08/2021
32.5 hours per week, Term Time Only
Salary £13,869 p.a. – £14,689 p.a - 32 ½ hours (Band 5, SCP 4-6)
Come and join our fantastic team in our well-resourced school.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for you to join our ‘good’ school.
Our children need someone who is:
- Passionate about working with children and improving their chances in life.
- Patient, caring and a good communicator.
- Inspirational and believes all children deserve the very best.
Duties may include:
- Taking groups and individuals for learning sessions across the primary age range.
- Using your initiative.
- Supporting class teachers within the classroom.
- Preparing teaching resources.
- Helping children with toileting and meals.
- Supporting special needs children, some of whom have severe and complex difficulties.
A good level of literacy and numeracy is essential and previous experience of working with children is desirable.
The school is proactive in its practices and policies to achieve the highest standards in safeguarding and child protection and appointments are made subject to an enhanced criminal records check.
We urge all candidates to visit our school
Please submit your application to Paula Read/ Nicole Walkely at Hays Education
Contact number 0113 2003710
Or visit www.hays.co.uk/jobs/killinghall for more information.
Closing date: Monday 18th January 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 25th January 2021
Tasks/Interviews: Wednesday 27th January 2021 from 8am