Ideally required from February or a start date to be negotiated:
Reception Class Teacher
Part-time 0.5 FTE, working Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday and Friday, MPS - Permanent
Actual Salary £12,857 - £18,480 depending upon Pay Point
The Governing Body of Eastburn Junior and Infant School are currently looking to appoint a permanent part-time Reception Class Teacher to join our successful school. Applicants must have the drive and commitment towards ensuring children achieve the highest outcomes. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
We are looking for an excellent teacher who:
- Is a strong classroom practitioner who can enable every child to achieve their full potential.
- Has a commitment to building children’s learning power.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to make a positive difference to children’s lives.
- Has high standards and expectations for themselves and others.
- Has the ability to use their initiative.
- Is flexible and adaptable.
We can offer you:
- A forward thinking school committed to continual improvement.
- A supportive school community.
- A clear commitment to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to succeed.
- A nurturing school ethos.
- A genuine commitment to establishing a healthy work-life balance.
We take our role in raising the aspirations of our children and meeting the ambitions of our staff very seriously. If you are hardworking, innovative, reflective, resilient and looking to further develop your skills as a teacher we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school may be arranged in line with our Covid-19 Risk Assessment. Please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Heather Toner to make an appointment on 01535 653293.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 18th January 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 19th January 2021
Lesson Observations and Interviews: Thursday 28th and Friday 29th January 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.