‘Learning for Life’ defines the ethos and values of High Park as a school for pupils with communication and interaction difficulties. We have a unique place in the education system in Bradford and in providing an all- age resource for those who need our structures and approaches to learning.
High Park School has a strong commitment to safeguarding.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Cleaning Supervisor to work in our school.
Salary – Band 5 SCP5/6 - Actual Salary - £7,829.19 to £7,985.68
Hours: 15 hours per week - 3.00pm to 6.00pm - Monday to Friday - All Year Round (Holidays must be taken in the school holidays)
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A good command of the English language both written and verbal
- Have relevant experience for the role as detailed on the person specification
- A calm, positive and confident manner
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Be flexible and use their own initiative when required
We can offer:
- A hard-working staff team who are committed to school improvement
- A commitment to your personal development
Interested candidates are requested to apply via the school website www.highpark.org.uk
To be shortlisted you must demonstrate on your application form that you meet all the essential criteria as stated on the person specification.
CV's will not be accepted.
Completed ICAT application forms should be send to email@example.com
References will be obtained prior to interview.
Closing Date: Midday, Friday 15th January 2021
Interviews to be confirmed
Visits around school are recommended, please contact school to arrange.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.