Scale 3, Point 5, hourly rate £10.01, 34.5 hours per week
8.30am-4pm, Monday-Thursday, 8.30am -3.30pm on Fridays
Term time only
Required from 1 January 2021, an enthusiastic and efficient Administrative Assistant (Finance Focus) to join our hardworking and friendly team. The role covers a full range of administrative functions, assisting the School Business Manager/Head Of School in providing an effective and welcoming school office in our busy school and maintaining consistent administrative and financial systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably finance.
- A warm, enthusiastic, friendly personality to meet and greet visitors to the school, answer the phone and support staff and pupils
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with a positive approach to teamwork
- Strong IT skills with the ability to operate a range of software packages effectively.
St. Winefride’s Catholic Primary Academy is a happy two form entry school and our school has been rated ‘Good’ in our most recent Ofsted inspection (April 2019)
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming school community
- A highly motivated and dedicated team of teaching and support staff
- Enthusiastic, well behaved pupils who enjoy all aspects of school life
- A proven track record for developing our staff
- The positive support of an experienced and well-informed Academy Council.
At this time we are unable to allow visits to the school so please visit our website for further details. Application forms can also be obtained from the school website:
Completed application forms should be returned to the school office or by email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 30 November 2020
Assessment/Interviews: Thursday 3 December 2020 (via Zoom)
The school is committed to safeguarding the rights, welfare and safety of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Record Check (Disclosure) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.