Teaching Assistants x 3 - EY, Y6 (mat leave), and Y3 or 5
Permanent - Full Time
These posts have become vacant due to the retirement of post holders or maternity cover.
***PLEASE SPECIFY IN THE PERSONAL STATEMENT SECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM WHICH ROLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE DISREGARDED***
As a member of the support staff team you would be a highly motivated, inspirational Teaching Assistant who has the drive, vision and interpersonal skills to work with staff, children, parents and other stakeholders.
We would like someone who cares about the children and is able to support children in lessons, allowing children to make good progress throughout their school career.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference. If you are passionate about education and improving life chances, then we are keen to hear from you.
Our areas for improvement this academic year are: To develop the wider curriculum and give children opportunities to think more deeply – can you be the one to make that difference?
These are exciting times where we can really shape our school into what we know our children need, deserve and are capable of.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner who has:
- Good English and Maths skills
- Experience of working in different Key Stages
- The ability to use their own initiative and a positive attitude towards school policies and procedures
- Commitment to supporting children’s learning and good behaviour
- Qualifications to at least Level 2 NVQ standard
We can offer:
- Positive working relationships
- A caring school ethos where every child really does matter
- Our full commitment to your professional development
- A professional challenge with great potential rewards
- An opportunity to improve life chances
- Valuable experience in school improvement and the chance to make a real difference
Our children deserve the best and we aim to give them just that. Can you bring the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm to help us meet this challenge?
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 23rd November 2020
Interviews: Within the week beginning 30th November 2020
Farfield Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.