Level 1 Teaching Assistant
27.5 Hours Term Time Only
Band 3-4 SCP 2-4
£9.43-£9.81 per hour
St Winefride’s Catholic Academy is seeking to appoint an ambitious, experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our
highly-motivated team. This will be a full time position.
We are looking for:
- A successful Teaching Assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards
- An innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve
- Enthusiasm for working with a range of students with differing needs and abilities
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of the academy life;
- A Teaching Assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire students;
- A proven track record of good working relationships and professionalism;
- Confidence in working independently with small groups of students.
You will need to be creative, understand how children learn and be able to form excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
At this time we are unable to allow visits to the school so please visit our website at www.stwinefridesprimary.co.uk
Please contact Louise Walsh, head of school via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the position.
An application form can be obtained by visiting our school website: https://www.stwinefridesprimary.co.uk/about-us/vacancies
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 30th November 2020
Blessed Christopher Wharton Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.