We are looking for:
- Experience of teaching in Key Stage 1
- A practicing Catholic or supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- A commitment to raising standards
- Enthusiasm for working with a range of pupils with differing needs and abilities
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of the academy life
- A teacher who is able to enthuse and inspire pupils
- An ability to be creative, understand how children learn and be able to form excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
- A teacher who has a good sense of humour and is an excellent team player.
Blessed Christopher Wharton Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
At this time we are unable to allow visits to the school so please visit our website at www.stjohntheevangelistrc.co.uk
Please contact Sarah Kenyon, head of school via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the position.
For an application form, please email: email@example.com
Completed application forms should be returned by email by 5pm on Friday 27th November 2020.
Observations and Interviews (via zoom) will take place, week beginning Monday 30th November 2020.
References will be requested from those shortlisted.