(based at Harden Primary School, BD16 1LJ)
Band 5, SCP4 – SCP6 £18,426 - £19,171 full time equivalent (Actual salary £11,380 - £11,840)
27.5 hours per week (8.30am – 3.00pm, 1 hour for lunch), term time only
Fixed term, initially for two terms in Year 4
At Harden Primary School we aim to make each child’s primary school days exciting and rewarding so that they look forward to each new school day and build a love of learning and discovery that will last all their lives. Working in partnership with you, we aim to make Harden Primary School a centre of excellence for our community and children.
Harden Primary School joined Exceed Academies Trust in October 2018, which currently consists of seven academies; five primary schools, an all-through primary-to-secondary school and a multi-site alternative provision setting. The Trust has an excellent reputation within Bradford and beyond, and an outstanding track record of supporting staff in developing their careers. An exciting element of the Trust is our two Teaching Schools, as well as a SCITT and the Trust was recently appointed as a Northern Teaching School Hub.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent personal communication skills
- Experience of working with children with additional needs
- Be literate and numerate holding GCSE qualification grade A-C
- Have or be undertaking a level 2 or 3 qualification in a relevant discipline
- Willingness to develop their skills in a supportive environment
- Be well organised, punctual and can work on own initiative
- Be an enthusiastic member of staff
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff, governors and central team who are committed to school improvement
- A warm and welcoming environment with well-behaved and polite children
- Opportunities to engage in CPD and develop alongside other Trust schools
- A challenging and varied role
Candidates are welcome to visit the school.
Exceed Academies Trust believes in equal opportunities for all staff. As part of that commitment, all vacancies will be advertised and filled through a transparent recruitment and selection process.
Candidates are requested to complete a full application form by the closing date in order for their application to be considered. Please note that CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 9th November 2020
Interviews: w/c 16th November 2020
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion regarding the role or to arrange a visit to school, please contact Kirsty Hutchinson, Headteacher, on 01535 273847. Further details about our school and Trust can be found by visiting www.harden.bradford.sch.uk or www.exceedacademiestrust.co.uk.
Exceed Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check as well as successful completion of a probationary period.