Deputy Head Teacher
Salary Range L8 – L12
Start date January 2021
‘’To nurture and promote achievement for all within a caring Christian environment’’
The Governors at St Paul’s CE Primary are looking to recruit a Deputy Head Teacher to support the Head teacher in providing professional leadership and management for our school. The role of Deputy Head Teacher will be central to the school team, working with the Head teacher to accomplish the very best outcomes for our whole school community.
We are at a pivotal point in our school development journey and the Deputy Head Teacher will have an integral role in driving us forwards; with this in mind, applications are welcome from candidates with a range of expertise and leadership experience. This post involves a teaching commitment that will be 0.5 initially.
- A dynamic, creative and passionate classroom practitioner, who will model outstanding practice?
- Enthusiastic, motivated and proactive in your approach to school improvement?
- Committed to achieving success through partnership and team work?
- Able to work on your own initiative?
- A reflective practitioner, focused on solutions?
- Skilled at developing and maintaining positive relationships with children, staff, governors and the wider community?
- Have strong, proven leadership and organisational skills?
- Maximise opportunities for collaboration with the Church and local community?
- Have high expectations of yourself, staff and pupils and a commitment to raising standards?
- Have the skills to lead and develop colleagues to ensure the highest standards of teaching and learning?
- Nurture potential?
- Have a great sense of humour?
If the answer to all of the above is YES… OUR SCHOOL NEEDS YOU!
- A welcoming school community
- A dedicated staff team committed to our school and our children
- A supportive governing body and leadership team
- Pupils with fantastic behaviour and attitudes to learning
- Embarked on an exciting journey and would love you to join us...
We encourage all prospective candidates to find out about our thriving school by coming to see us. Please note that currently, visits to school will only be arranged outside of the school day and in line with social distancing guidelines.
To arrange a visit please contact the School Business Manager, Sarah Wassell, on 01274 679183
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 12th October 2020
Shortlisting: Tuesday 13th October 2020
Interviews: Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th October 2020
Applicants will be notified by email on Tuesday 13th October whether they have been successful in progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.