M1 - UPS3
Term time, Part-time, 3 days per week
Fixed term maternity contract: required for November 2020
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, passionate and well-qualified EYFS Teacher to join us in Reception. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team. We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational teacher with the ability to encourage our nurturing learning environment. NQTs and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
The successful candidates will:
- Have a proven record of excellent classroom practice
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- Be dedicated to school improvement
We can offer:
- A happy, friendly, welcoming school
- Well behaved, motivated pupils who can learn together in a harmonious and friendly school community
- An opportunity to work in a school where there is a commitment to your professional development
- Supportive staff and parents
Sandal Primary School and Nursery is a school dedicated to providing the best to all its children and staff. Situated on the edge of Baildon Moor, the grounds, building and surrounding area offer great opportunities for creative and outdoor learning.
Visits at the end of the school day are welcome.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday, 25th September 2020
Interviews: Week beginning 28th September 2020
All shortlisted candidates will have chance to view the school during the school day.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.