SCP 26-28, full time, term time only plus 2 weeks
Required to start as soon as possible
Due to the retirement of our existing long-standing post-holder, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Office Manager who will make a significant contribution to our well-resourced and successful 3 form entry Primary School.
The main purpose of the Office Manager is to assist in the implementation of the School Improvement Plan by ensuring effective processes and procedures are in place in terms of administration and finance. You will also be required to provide an efficient and effective administration function to the school by managing the office environment and staff, ensuring that all aspects relating to financial, contractual and reporting requirements are fulfilled.
We are looking for a high-quality professional who will:
- Hold an NVQ level 4/HNC or equivalent experience
- Have the ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Be well organised and able to act on their own initiative
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
We can offer:
- A supportive and experienced leadership team and dedicated, friendly staff
- An exciting and innovative place to work
- An appropriate degree of autonomy and control
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 21st September 2020
All posts are subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.