PO1 - PO2
37 Hours per week - TTO
Permanent - Full Time
"The Leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection" Ofsted December 2018
Due to retirement Wellington Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated School Business Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team.
Wellington Primary School is a thriving, happy, school with nursery provision. Our school was recognised by Ofsted as “having created a school with a caring ethos who knows our families well”.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of business and financial management and provide professional leadership and management of school support staff in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team & Governors. It is essential that the successful candidate is organised, confident, able to multitask, work flexibly and has a ‘can do’ approach to work. Previous experience of financial accounting and Information Management systems is essential.
The Successful candidate should have experience of:
- Financial management and understanding of relevant systems including:
SIMS FMS, SIMS.net Excel and HCSS
- Human Resources, Facilities and Property Management
- Leading school administration
The Successful candidate will:
- be part of the Senior Management Team and have the ambition and drive to help contribute towards making us an outstanding school
- require excellent interpersonal, IT and entrepreneurial skills as well as a proven track record in school business management.
- A dedicated and experienced staff team, supported by Governors and parents
- Confident, diverse and well-behaved children
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution to our ongoing improvements
- An opportunity to further your professional development
- An opportunity to work in a school that is at the heart of the community
Please call Mrs Sam Ullah, Office Manager, if you have any queries or if you wish to have a look around the school. (Please note that due to Covid 19 health and safety procedures this will only take place at the end of the school day).
Closing date Friday 18 September 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 21 September 2020
Interview: Monday 28 September 2020
Wellington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.