Higher Education and Enrichment Co-ordinator
Contract type: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Contract term: Permanent, term time only plus 10 days
Salary: Point 20 - FTE £20,218 – (Actual £18,700)
Exceptional new Sixth Form Academy opened September 2019 at the heart of Bradford
Dixons Sixth Form Academy opened in September 2019 with 360 students and will rise to its full capacity of 880 students in September 2021
Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixons6a.com/join/jobs or email Rose Woollard email@example.com Assistant Principal if you have any queries about the role.
Full details can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification.
Closing date: Midnight, Saturday 15th August 2020
Interviews / selection: TBC
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.