Band 5 (SCP 4-6) TTO salary £13,449 - £14,296
Fixed Term Contact from October 2020 till 31/08/2021
32.5 hours per week - Term Time Only
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for you to join our ‘good’ school.
Our children need someone who is:
- Passionate about working with children and improving their chances in life.
- Patient, caring and a good communicator.
- Inspirational and believes all children deserve the very best.
Duties may include:
- Taking groups and individuals for learning sessions.
- Using your initiative.
- Supporting class teachers within the classroom.
- Preparing teaching resources.
- Helping children with toileting and meals.
- Supporting special needs children, some of whom have severe and complex difficulties.
A good level of literacy and numeracy is essential and previous experience of working with children is desirable.
The school is proactive in its practices and policies to achieve the highest standards in safeguarding and child protection and appointments are made subject to an enhanced criminal records check.
We urge all candidates to visit our school from 08/09/2020
Please contact Paula Read at Hays Education on 0113 2003710 or e-mail: email@example.com
Or visit www.hays.co.uk/jobs/killinghall for more information.
Closing date: Friday 18th September 2020
Tasks/Interviews: Monday 28th September 2020 8.30am onwards
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.