The Academy is looking to appoint an Assistant Catering Manager to join our professional and dedicated catering team; applicants should have experience of catering in high volume catering operations.
You will work 7.00am - 3.00pm (Monday - Friday), term-time only, plus 5 days.
Duties to include: Producing traditional and contemporary dishes to students and staff using fresh local ingredients. Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good level of education
- Have experience of producing traditional and contemporary dishes to students and staff using fresh local ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Have experience of working within a team.
- A willingness to undertake training in relevant areas (full training will be provided)
- A caring approach and willingness to work with students
We can offer you:
- A stimulating, attractive and welcoming working environment.
- A new purpose built building with state of the art technology and resources.
- An approach which supports and stimulates professional growth
Closing Date: Tuesday 4 August at 9.00am
Interviews: Monday 10 August 2020
For full details, application form with information pack, please visit our website
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).