Special Needs Teaching Assistant (2 posts)
Permanent - Term Time Only
Required from September 2020
27.5 hours per week (9am to 3pm)
Band 4 SCP 3-4
We have vacancies for two Special Needs Teaching Assistants to join the friendly and supportive team at Co-op Academy Princeville.
We are looking for people who:
- Care about delivering the very best for all our children
- Are committed and hard-working
- Have an enthusiastic and positive manner
- Wants to make a meaningful difference in the lives of children
- Understands child development and educational needs
- Is committed to inclusive values and equality
- Is keen to promote and maintain a safe and positive environment for all children
What we offer:
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across Co-op Academy Princeville with good opportunities for personal and career development
- An effective and supportive team to work within
- A modern building and incredible learning environments
Closing date: 9am, Monday 3rd August 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 18th August 2020
Co-op Academy Princeville is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service and a medical declaration.
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.
Seconds have passed! What are you waiting for?