Band 3-5 - SCP 2-6 - FTE £17,711 - £19,171
Permanent - Full Time
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 experienced Teaching Assistants to join Holybrook Primary School. One permanent role and one linked to SEN (1 year initially).
Holybrook Primary is part of the Exceed Academies Trust, which currently consists of seven academies; five primary schools, an all-through primary-to-secondary school and an alternative provision academy. The Trust has an excellent reputation within Bradford and beyond, and an outstanding track record of supporting staff in developing their careers. An exciting element of the Trust is our two Teaching Schools, as well as a SCITT, responsible for teacher training.
The successful candidate will:
- Complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities under an agreed system of supervision
- A flexible approach and the ability to use their initiative
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- A sense of humour and a calm and caring nature
- A strong work ethic
We can offer:
- A dedicated and experienced staff team, supported by governors and parents
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution to our ongoing improvements
- An opportunity to further professional development
- Access to excellent training and guidance
For an informal discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Chris Lloyd, Head of School on firstname.lastname@example.org 01274 611327. Further details about our school can also be found on our website www.holybrook.bradford.sch.uk
Closing date: 3pm, Thursday 2nd July 2020
Interview: week commencing Monday 6th July 2020
Exceed Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check as well as successful completion of a probationary period.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.