School Business Manager
31.5 hours per week (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri)
Term time only - plus two weeks
Grade PO2/PO3 (dependant on experience)
Required to start after the October half-term break
We are an Outstanding Church of England Primary school, situated in the village of Idle on the outskirts of Bradford. Our school is in a well furbished, spacious single story building with extensive grounds and maintains high levels of staffing and support for pupils. The school is in the process of expanding to two form entry and by September 2020, EYFS-Y6 will have a full complement of pupils.
Due to the retirement of our existing post-holder, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Business Manager who will make a significant contribution to our well-resourced, family orientated Church of England Primary School.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, supportive and welcoming school, working alongside staff who are passionate about improving standards and an excellent education delivered in the context of our positive Christian ethos.
- A high achieving school which is caring and friendly.
- A motivated, professional and lively team of staff.
- A school with a creative curriculum enriched with numerous visits and visitors.
- Proud of our pupils who are cheerful, confident and enthusiastic learners.
- Supported by enthusiastic governors with an exciting vision for the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide strategic leadership and development of the business and resources function of the school
- Have responsibility for the management of all aspects of business services including: finance, personnel, human resources, contracts, school administration, catering, premises, health and safety and admin IT services
- Manage data in line with GDPR regulations
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written and verbal information for the Head Teacher, SLT and Governors
- Have a genuine desire to become fully involved in the life of the school
- Have a commitment to Safeguarding
- Actively support the values of a Church of England primary school.
- Be a team player with vision and creativity.
- Be a person who strives for excellence, has high expectations and enjoys school life.
Due to current social distancing guidelines we are unable to arrange visits to school at this time. It is hoped however to arrange visits for shortlisted candidates as the guidelines permit.
Closing date:3pm, Thursday 18th June 2020
Shortlisting: 9am, Friday 19th June 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 1st July 2020
Idle C.E. (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.