Special Needs Support Assistant
Level 1, Fixed Term, Part Time
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed support assistant to work with a child in our school who has challenging and complex special needs.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has experience of working with children with additional needs
- Enjoys working with children and has a good understanding of their needs
- Has excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Is enthusiastic and willing to work as part of a team
- Has high expectations
- Enthusiastic children
- An excellent working environment
- A supportive community
- A commitment to professional development
The successful candidate must be prepared to actively support our Catholic ethos and be sympathetic to the schools mission statement and aims.
Further information and application forms are available from Miss Corley at the school office - email@example.com
Closing Date: 8th June 2020
Please note all completed application forms must be posted/ emailed directly to the school. Only CES application forms will be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check