To support the school as a member of the corporate staff team. Providing administrative support to the Principal and Senior Leadership Team and managing the reception and administration team to deliver an effective service to the staff, parents and visitors of the school.
Support the Senior Business Manager with Governance arrangements.
Are you looking for your next challenge?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Who are we?
- We are part of the One In A Million family. One In A Million was established in 2006 as a charity that wanted to make a difference in the lives of young people in Bradford through sport, the arts and enterprise. Our name reflects our values: every child is valued and unique.
- OIAMFS opened in September 2013 with just 60 year 7 students, we are now full and oversubscribed every year. We are based next to the iconic home of Bradford City Football Club, Valley Parade.
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to join our corporate team
- A busy and varied role, providing daily support to the Principal and Senior Leadership team and managing a small team of reception and administration staff
- A warm and friendly working environment
- We genuinely value our staff and fully support their development, well-being and career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Bradford is a vibrant city and our position in the heart of the city provides easy access to shopping, eating out and transport links.
What you offer:
- We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, who is confident with working with people at all levels
- You will be able to lead and motivate the administration team
- As a small school we sometimes have to take on a variety of roles so being a team player is essential
- Share our values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity and Excellence.
Hours: Flexible hours offered between 30 to 40 hours per week, term time only plus 20 days.
Salary: The salary for this post will be within the range 17 to 24 of the NC pay spine for Support Staff, which is currently £24,313.00 - £28,463 pa. (This will be reduced pro rata in accordance with the term time only contract and dependant on weekly hours agreed.)
Start date: As soon as possible.
Further information/How to apply:
To apply or for more information about One In A Million, then please click on the link below:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.