We are seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated Teaching Assistant, who feels that they are able to make a real difference to the children here at Reevy Hill.
We are keen to hear from individuals who will support our aims and ethos and who will work as part of a friendly team, enabling individual children to reach their full potential.
- Be understanding and supportive
- Have a positive disposition and proven track record of maintaining positive and healthy relationships within a team
- Have GCSE Maths and English grade A - C (or equivalent)
- Be creative and have the ability to engage, enthuse and stimulate children, both in and out of the classroom
- Have high expectations of pupils’ attainment and behaviour
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
Reevy Hill is a one form entry primary school which is part of the Leading Learners Multi-Academy Trust. We provide a supportive and stimulating place to work and study, where every child can reach their full potential. We welcome all parents to take an active part in their child’s education.
Under current social distancing guidance we are unable to facilitate visits to school but would encourage candidates to look at the school’s website www.reevyhill.co.uk and twitter account @reevyhill as well as the Leading Learners website www.leadinglearnersmat.co.uk
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon, Friday 29th May 2020
Interviews: To be confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.