Level 3 Teaching Assistant
31.25 Hours per week,
5 days, Term Time Only
Band 6-7, New NJC Points 6-17
Commencing: as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed person to join our Teaching Assistant team, supporting teaching and learning and the personal development of pupils.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can demonstrate excellent skills for supporting children in their reading, writing and maths
- Has strong English, Maths and IT skills
- Can communicate and engage with children effectively
- Can motivate and inspire children with high expectations for their success
- Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions
- Is an excellent and creative team player with strong interpersonal skills to work within the school team
We can offer you:
- A strong and supportive team of staff
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success
- A welcoming and friendly school with strong home/school partnerships
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
- The opportunity to work in a brand-new school building with 21st Century facilities due to open in September 2021
All applicants are strongly recommended to visit the school – please contact the school office to arrange a time.
Closing date:12 noon, Friday 27th March 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 31st March 2020
We are strongly committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.