Primary Class Teacher
Required for September 2020
Full Time - Permanent
MPS/UPS. Possible Management allowance based on experience.
Silsden Primary School is seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed class teacher to join our teaching team. You will be joining our school at an exciting time, as we continue to amalgamate our operation over two adjacent sites, transform our curriculum offer and prepare to move into our brand-new school in September 2021.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can demonstrate outstanding classroom practice or has the potential to do so
- Can demonstrate that children have made very good progress as a result of their teaching
- Can motivate and inspire children with high expectations for their success
- Is an excellent and creative team player with strong interpersonal skills to work within a cohort team of three class teachers
- Has ambition and is dedicated to supporting all children thrive in learning
We can offer you:
- A strong and supportive team of staff and the opportunity to work alongside colleagues in a three-form entry school
- Possible management allowance for suitably experienced candidate
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success; enthusiastic and happy children
- A welcoming and friendly school with strong home/school partnerships
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally with a coaching and mentoring programme for all teachers using IRIS lesson reflection technology
- Fully funded NQT/ RQT development programme if applicable
All applicants are strongly recommended to visit the school – please contact our school office on 01535 210666 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 30th March 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 1st April 2020
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.