Key Stage 1 Class Teacher - Maternity Leave Cover
Commencing September 2020
The Academy Council of St Walburga’s are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to cover a Maternity leave. The school welcomes applications from NQTs and recently qualified teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a practising Catholic or a teacher who is committed to our Catholic vision and ethos
- Has enthusiasm, energy and a love of working in Key Stage 1
- Has high expectations of children’s attainment, achievement and behaviour.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return we can offer you:
- A strong leadership team committed to your professional development and formation
- A positive and caring catholic school ethos
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn
- A highly committed and dedicated staff, Academy Council and Catholic Academy Trust
- Partnership with a range of professional bodies
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Laura Greenwood, School Business Manager to arrange an appointment on 01274 531102.
Applications must be made on a CES application form, this can be obtained by contacting Laura Greenwood via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 27th March 2020
Observations: Wednesday 1st April 2020
Panel interview: Friday 3rd April 2020
‘This role is customer facing and therefore in line with the Immigration Act 2016; all applicants must be able to demonstrate fluency of the English Language to the level defined in the job description.’
St. Walburga’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All posts are subject to the applicable recruitment and prohibition checks as set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education.