Fantastic Class Teacher
MPS, Fixed Term – Full Time
Applications from NQT’s Welcome
Required from September 2020
Are you committed to improving pupil outcomes? Hardworking with a sensor of humour?
We are looking for a class teacher to join our driven and passionate teaching team from September 2020. If you are ready for the challenge of a 2 form entry, forward thinking primary school then come and join us, as we continue our journey to Good.
You will need to be passionate, resilient and with the highest of expectations of our pupils as well as the ability to work as part of a flexible, happy team.
What Ofsted say (January 2019)
- ‘New leaders are now creating an ambitious and united culture of improvement’
- ‘Pupils’ attitudes to learning seen during the visit were positive’
- ‘Pupils’ enthusiasm about different books, authors and the new reading spaces in school is infectious.’
As one of our Teachers we can offer you:
- For the right candidate we will arrange staffing around you
- Children who are motivated to learn
- For NQTs, a great development programme run by teachers and senior leaders
- Access to great tailored CPD and opportunities for further promotion
- The support of working alongside other experienced teachers
- A straight talking and energetic team with a great sense of humour
Ready for the challenge?
If you think you are up to the challenge, then contact the school to arrange an essential visit or to obtain an application pack.
Discover what a great career move working with us would be!
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: 07423719796 for an application form and further details.
Website: www.grovehouseprimary.co.uk Telephone: 01274 636921
Myers Lane, Bradford BD2 4ED
Closing Date: 12 noon, Thursday 2nd April 2020
Shortlisting: Friday 3rd April 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd April 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post