Cottingley Village Primary School is an inclusive, popular, friendly school on the outskirts of Bradford. It has a forward thinking, dedicated and mutually supportive team which offers high standards of behaviour and relationships at all levels.
The school wishes to appoint a dedicated and motivated member of staff who will work effectively with our already established and highly effective Early Years team in Reception Class.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for someone who has:
- The potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner with experience of working in Foundation Stage, and is currently considered a securely good teacher.
- A passion for working in Foundation Stage.
- A detailed understanding and use of development matters, data and assessment outcomes in the EYFS profile to enhance pupil progress ensuring that each child reaches their full potential.
- The ability to develop and intertwine quality learning experiences through an effectively structured approach including the use of provocations, learning through play, outdoors and child initiated learning.
- A drive and enthusiasm to be the best they can by acting on quality feedback and self-reflection.
- Creativity, is organised and willing to take risks and think outside the box.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which contribute positively to an effective team.
- The ability to inspire, engage and motivate pupils.
- An in-depth understanding of how children learn most effectively.
We can offer:
- A securely good school with high aspirations and a drive to be the best.
- A Foundation Stage with a very positive reputation within our area and by external consultants.
- An amazing outdoor learning environment.
- A chance to make a real difference to every child’s learning.
- Enthusiastic, friendly pupils with a thirst for new learning experiences.
- Positive, supportive opportunities for your professional development, including a high quality mentor.
- A great team committed to school improvement and collegiate working.
For further information please contact the school on: 01274 567545. Applications online only please. C.V.s will not be considered. Visits to the school are warmly recommended prior to application. Please call the school office for available times and dates.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 27th March 2020
Please note that due to the quick turnaround of closing date to interview all candidates will be contacted by phone/text and followed up via email on Thursday afternoon.
Interviews: Tuesday 31st March 2020, Successful candidates will only be interviewed if their observation is successful.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING CHILDREN’S WELFARE. ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE SATISFACTORY COMPLETION OF AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.