Headteacher - From September 2020
Number on Roll 455 including nursery
Salary subject to experience (Range 17-22)
Ofsted – Outstanding (May 2013)
In our school, we celebrate being part of God’s family where all respect themselves, others and the world around them. Our vision is to develop a safe, caring community of inspired, resilient lifelong learners with a spirit of curiosity, enabling them to flourish in an ever changing world.
Jeremiah: The Lord says for I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future.
Support Opportunities Achievements Respect
Due to the retirement of the current headteacher after seven years of dedicated service to our school, the Governors of Baildon Church of England Primary School & Nursery seek to appoint a new headteacher who will soar with us into the future.
Baildon is a large thriving parish in the Aire Valley between Bradford and Ilkley, across the river from the Saltaire World Heritage Site.
We Expect You Will…….
- Have a clear vision and strategy for keeping up with developments and good practice in education
- Be outward looking, curious and innovative
- Be an inspirational, motivational and compassionate leader, valuing our staff through challenging development opportunities
- Be committed to helping our children flourish and exceed their full potential through an exciting, broad and balanced curriculum
- Have proven outstanding leadership, business and financial management skills along with highly effective interpersonal and organisational attributes
- Be someone who relishes the opportunity to celebrate, nurture and promote the distinctive Christian character of our school, which underpins everything we do within our whole school community
We Can Offer……
- A well resourced and welcoming school in a beautiful setting with extensive grounds with a fire pit, pond, peace garden and playing fields
- A dedicated, talented and enthusiastic team of staff with a knowledgeable and supportive leadership team who are all committed to our school and our children
- Enthusiastic, engaged, resilient and confident children with limitless ambition
- An active Governing Body who are knowledgeable and will support you in your journey
- A commitment to your own continuing professional development
- The opportunity for you to continue to drive our school forward, maintaining our outstanding status and excellent SIAMS evaluation.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or arrange an appointment to visit the school, please contact the School Office on 01274 598540.
Dates to visit the school: Thursday 13th, Tuesday 25th, Thursday 27th, Friday 28th February 2020.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 2nd March 2020.
Interview Dates: Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and student welfare. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will also be required. CVs will not be accepted for any posts.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.