Fixed Term - Full Time
MPS 1 to 6
Carrwood Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher for our Autism Designated Special Provision (DSP).
We are looking for an exceptional practitioner who is able to support our children in a calm and nurturing manner who will support our children in becoming resilient, happy and successful members of society. This is an opportunity for developing a bespoke curriculum based on the individual needs of our children
This is no ordinary job and requires a very special and passionate person.
“We would like a teacher who is nice, smiley and happy but not too noisy. A teacher who likes playing outside, cooking and doing crafts.” Pupils of Amber Class
Our school has:
- Wonderful pupils who are ready for learning and who are waiting for someone to inspire them
- A committed team of staff who are supportive and dedicated
- An environment to be proud of with lots of potential to explore
We can offer you:
- A genuinely committed team who are passionate about the children they work with.
- An effective induction programme.
- An environment which promotes positive mental health and wellbeing.
- Personalised professional development.
Visits to our school are warmly welcome, please contact the school office on 01274 664864 to arrange a convenient time. Further details and application pack can be found on our school website or alternatively email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with the immigration Act 2016, the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an appropriate standard – for this role the post holder is required to meet the following:
Advanced Threshold Level
The post holder should demonstrate they can:
- Express themselves fluently and spontaneously at length effortlessly
- Explain difficult concepts simply without hindering the natural smooth flow of language
- Take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English in School
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 26th February 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 4th March 2020
Carrwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.