Our ideal candidate would be someone that:
- Is committed to making a positive difference to the lives of our learners
- Is highly organised
- Has the resolve to make a difference
- Has experience of cleaning, building and maintenance work
- Can work as part of a team
In return we can offer you:
- A welcoming friendly village school, set in the heart of Bronte country
- A small but talented and supportive Staff Team
- High levels of governor and parental support
- A commitment to your professional development
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 01535 642270.
For more information or an application pack, please contact the School Office on 01535 642270 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org – all applications must be submitted via the Prospects Website.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Wednesday 26th February 2020
Shortlisting: Thursday 27th February 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 4th March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.