Required for September 2020
Salary L8 to L12
Hoyle Court Primary School is seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher from September 2020. The School’s current Deputy Head has successfully secured a headship position after building a prominent profile as Deputy at Hoyle Court. This significant investment from the school reflects the ambition of the school and will provide additional capacity and expertise in order for us to continue to deliver the next phase of our journey to excellence. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in driving our strategic plan and building on recent developments. You will be somebody who places children at the heart of every decision, and your leadership will motivate and inspire colleagues to do the same.
Hoyle Court Primary School is an exciting, diverse and dynamic school with a community of professionals working together to achieve the very best outcomes for its pupils; as such, this is a wonderful career opportunity for the successful candidate.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic Teachers who are both talented and committed
- A well-resourced school with fantastic facilities, in pleasant surroundings
- Engaged and enthusiastic parents who are keen to be involved
- Caring and enthusiastic pupils who are motivated to learn and thrive
- A supportive and knowledgeable Governing body
- Support in your career progression towards headship
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a successful track record of improving the quality of education through your leadership, and proven leadership experience in delivering the highest expectations and standards across the keys areas of senior leadership; curriculum and teaching and learning
- Is an outstanding communicator and team player who is able to work under pressure to effectively manage the complex process of change
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to deliver excellence across all areas of leadership, as the school continues to grow. You will deputise for the Headteacher and be instrumental in shaping our whole learning community
- Is a person of vision and humanity, who demonstrates professionalism and presence. We value people who show independence of thought and creativity, whilst maintaining the highest standards of integrity
- Is engaging and effective in building relationships, highly articulate and an excellent classroom practitioner with a real interest in pedagogy, with the energy and charisma to lead and inspire others
To book a visit to the school on one of the following dates, please contact the school office on 01274 581898.
- Thursday 30th January: 4.00pm
- Monday 3rd February: 9.00am
- Wednesday 12th February: 1.00pm
Closing Date: 12.30pm, Monday 17th February 2020
Shortlisting Date: Week Commencing 24th February 2020
Interview Date: Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibilty to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.