Vacancy to start asap
Key Stage 2 Teachers
MPS/UPS depending on experience with a potential TLR2 for Extra Curricular & Pastoral Activities Coordinator
The Rainbow School Trust is now looking to appoint excellent classroom practitioners to its growing and supportive team. Rainbow Primary School is able to offer strong and varied career prospects.
- A professional dedicated and friendly team of teachers and support staff supported by governors and parents
- A dynamic and exciting environment with the chance to make a difference
- An organisation that is keen to nurture and develop the expertise of its staff
- A community that deserves the best
- Enthusiastic, confident and resilient children with outstanding behaviour and a thirst for learning
- Opportunities to make a significant contribution to our growing school
- Opportunities to further your professional development
- Teacher’s 1265 hours adhered to
- A proven track record of developing NQT’s
The successful candidates will need to be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- Committed to raising standards
- Able to motivate and inspire children
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Have a good sense of humour
- Someone who is ambitious and resilient
- Someone who can create an atmosphere in which children can succeed
- A real drive and passion for teaching to achieve the highest standards of learning and teaching whilst still holding on to enjoyment and fun
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Evidence of innovation and commitment to achievement and school improvement
Closing Date: 1pm, Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 27th February 2020
We welcome potential teachers to view the school prior to applying.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS with barred list check, prohibition checks to provide
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK and at least two references from your current and most recent employers will be required
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.