Band 5/6 SCP 4 - 11 £18,426 - £21,166
Permanent Post, Full Time
The Governors, Staff and Parents of ‘The Lilycroft and St Edmund’s Nursery Schools’ Federation are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and capable Site Supervisor to join the teams in our exceptional, ‘outstanding’ schools. As Site Supervisor you will work across 2 sites with responsibility for site maintenance and providing support to the leadership team in maintaining a safe and secure environment for our pupils and staff. You will need to be a team player, able to multi task effectively, motivate others and demonstrate a commitment to achieving the very best for the children and families of Bradford.
This is an important position across two nursery schools and a successful and fully integrated childcare business. The successful candidate must be willing to work a split shift across 2 sites. Hours of work will be Monday – Thursday 6.30am – 10.30am and 3.00pm – 6.30pm and Friday 6.30am – 10.30am and 3.30pm – 6.30pm. Hours of work are negotiable although the start and finish times will remain the same.
The successful applicant will have:
- Caretaking/site maintenance in a school or a similar environment
- Handyperson/relevant experience including knowledge/experience of plumbing, electrical and decorating repair procedures
- Good working knowledge of health, hygiene and safety procedures/checks
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- A problem solving can-do attitude and a sense of humour
- Supervisory experience although training/support can be provided
- A genuine desire to be fully involved in the life of our schools and diverse communities
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to play a key role in our forward thinking, creative organisation, operating at the forefront of Early Years Education in the North of England
- Amazing children and families from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- A committed, friendly, diverse and welcoming staff and governor team
- Support with your continued professional development
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of the children and families of Bradford
Visits to our schools are welcomed and recommended. We look forward to meeting prospective candidates on 15th January 2020 at 10am. Please telephone St Edmund’s to make an appointment.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 5th February 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and all appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.