OXENHOPE C of E PRIMARY SCHOOL
Cross Lane, Oxenhope, BD22 9LH
Full Time, Permanent
Required for September 2020
Salary: L13 to L19
The Governors at Oxenhope Primary School wish to appoint an inspirational Head Teacher for this rewarding leadership role. The school is seeking a strong leader and team player who will build on existing strengths to ensure the school achieves its ambitions for excellence and success at every level.
Oxenhope Primary school is a welcoming Church of England Primary School where the appreciation of others is encouraged and attitudes of tolerance, care, concern and self-respect are developed in a happy, safe and secure environment.
We need from you:
- Strong strategic leadership and management
- A strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive, ambition and high expectations
- Strong, innovative and creative leadership and management
- A commitment to learning and continuous improvement
- A passion for developing innovative approaches to the curriculum
- A passion for learning
- The desire and passion to initiate, lead and manage quick and effective strategies to support the development of the school and have impact on pupil outcomes
We can offer you:
- Engaged, happy and well-motivated children
- A dedicated staff team committed to our school and our children
- High levels of Trust and Governor support
- A welcoming, friendly and vibrant school
- A school that is part of a forward thinking Academy Trust
- A strong village and church
Visits to the school are welcomed but by appointment only. Please contact Jilly Geering (PA to the Director of Primary Education), via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 27th January 2020
Shortlisting: Tuesday 28th January 2020
Interviews: Day 1 Tuesday 25th February 2020
Day 2 Wednesday 26th February 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please see our Safeguarding and Child Protection policy on the BDAT website www.bdat-academies.org/bdat-business/bdat-policies/
For the Full Job Description and Application Form please visit https://www.bdat-academies.org/vacancy/head-teacher/