The Priestley Academy Trust is a collaboration of five primary schools close to the city centre of Bradford, West Yorkshire.
We are a dedicated and hardworking Trust and we aim to be at the forefront of new initiatives to raise standards and broaden the range of experiences for our pupils.
We are now looking for an outstanding leader who is a highly motivated person with successful leadership experience.
You will not be class-based but may have a teaching commitment across the school, supporting colleagues and ensuring high quality teaching and good outcomes for the children.
At Margaret McMillan we believe that children learn best through a relevant, rich and inspiring curriculum. We develop our children to become well-rounded, resilient individuals who have the skills and talents to contribute to the future development of our city as responsible citizens who will inspire the next generation.
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic leadership and management skills, with experience in leading and co-ordinating effective and innovative practice, including quality assurance and self-evaluation. In return for your enthusiasm, integrity and skills, we offer you the opportunity to help shape our future, contribute to and influence development of our MAT and use your creativity to have a positive and lasting impact on the lives of children.
- Have proven, successful experience of leadership and management
- Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of themselves, all staff and pupils
- Be effective in leading, inspiring and supporting staff in order to secure the best outcome for the children
- Effectively support the headteacher with whole school evaluation, monitoring and strategic development
- Lead maths, staff development and monitoring and assessment across the school
- Engage effectively, communicate well and build upon positive relationships with children, staff and families at Margaret McMillan
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school contact Janet Smith on 01274 495934.
All posts are subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 13th January 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 13th January 2020