We are looking for inspirational Teachers!
Are you keen to teach in a large, vibrant and energetic primary school?
Are you passionate about inclusion and equality of opportunity for all pupils?
Are you an outstanding teacher with a real passion for exciting teaching and learning?
We are looking for inspirational teachers who will make a valuable contribution to our school community.
The successful candidate will have met the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to a DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Early Years’ experience would be an advantage but it is not essential.
As a Teacher at Crossley Hall Primary, we will offer you:
- Tailored CPD and opportunities to support career progression- whether you are newly qualified, a more experienced teacher and/or a potential future leader
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- A range of resources to further enhance your teaching and learning
- A straight talking yet supportive leadership team, with a great sense of humour!
What Ofsted say (May 2016):
- ‘Leaders are rightly proud of the inclusive culture they have created.’
- ‘In lessons, pupils show good attitudes to learning.’
- ‘Leaders have energised staff.’
- ‘The team demonstrates good capacity to lead further developments. ‘
For more information, and to arrange an (almost) essential visit to the school, please contact Danielle Clifford: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07805 449496.
Closing Date: 12 noon, 29th November 2019
Shortlisting: 29th November 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 2nd December 2019
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.