The role and responsibilities include:
- Dealing with student late arrivals, issuing sanctions and updating all records including requesting medical letters as appropriate
- Dealing with calls and messages from parents/carers and following up as necessary
- Ensuring parents/carers are contacted in a timely fashion if students are absent from school or late in arriving and dealing with subsequent queries from parents/carers
- Dealing with queries from students at Student Reception
- Providing first aid support to students, staff and visitors to site on a shared basis, assisting the medical Needs Co-ordinator/Lead First Aider and other First Aid staff as necessary
- Providing some break time supervision of students on a rota basis and exam invigilation/reader-scribe duties as required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum standard of GCSE (grade A*-C) or equivalent, in English and Maths
- A good sense of humour, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Previous experience of working in an administration role/office environment
- The ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please visit https://www.bingleygrammar.org/about/vacancies/for an application form and further details.
Closing Date: 9am, 14th November 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post