Class Teacher (year group dependant on applicant)
MPS, Permanent, Full time
The Governing Body at Miriam Lord Primary School are seeking to appoint a class teacher to join our school. We are a two-form entry primary based in Manningham in Bradford. We are extremely proud of our achievements and are now looking for candidates who have the drive and relevant skills to build on our successes and improve outcomes for all.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a strong classroom practitioner who is committed to raising standards and promoting a breadth and depth in learning throughout the school curriculum.
- Have high expectations of pupils and a commitment to promoting the strongest levels of care, guidance and support for pupils from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Show a commitment to building children’s learning power and developing their character.
We can offer you:
- Strong support from an experienced team of leaders and governors.
- A stimulating learning environment that promotes innovation and creativity.
- A genuine commitment to establishing a healthy work-life balance.
Visits to the school are welcomed by all candidates. Please contact Miss Michelle Hudson at the school office to arrange this on 01274 496611.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 15th November 2019
Shortlisting: Monday 18th November 2019
Interviews: Monday 25th November 2019
At Miriam Lord we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and therefore these posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.