Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
The Governors of this rapidly improving school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and talented Class Teacher to join our warm and welcoming school community.
Our new Class Teacher will:
- Be an excellent class teacher, with high standards and expectations for all
- Have the ability to enthuse, motivate and engage learners
- Have high expectations for the behaviour and wellbeing of children
- Be a reflective practitioner who works well with others
- Be supportive of our Catholic character so that we may live out our Vision
The school can offer:
- Wonderful, enthusiastic pupils
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
- Strong teams with the opportunity to work alongside others for planning and assessment
- Excellent professional development opportunities through our Catholic Schools Partnership and Teaching Schools Alliance at any career level
- The chance to make a significant difference in the lives of our young people
Visits to the school are very much encouraged.
Age range to be discussed with the right candidate.
We can only accept applications using the CES application form.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am, Friday 15th November 2019
An information pack and CES application form can be obtained by contacting Mrs Joanne Hayes at school or email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post