2x Full Time Teachers
M1 to M6, Fixed Term, Full Time
“Teaching is good and sometimes outstanding” Ofsted Jan 2013
We are seeking to appoint 2 teachers for KS2, this is an exciting opportunity to join an extremely supportive school and will appeal to teachers looking for a new challenge. This Post may also be available across other schools within the Nurture Trust.
We are looking for candidates who will lead, monitor and support colleagues in order to raise the level of achievement for the children in the Year Group paying particular attention to the relationship between planning, learning activities and differentiation.
The successful candidates for the teacher’s post will be:
- An excellent practitioner
- Plan and work in a team situation
- Teach to a high standard to achieve best outcomes for the children
- Able to support and emphasise with parents and carers
- Experienced in leading an area of the curriculum
You can benefit from:
- Working with a friendly and supportive team
- A structured programme of training and CPD.
- Induction Programme for all new permanent staff.
You can benefit from:
- Working with the extended Senior Leadership team at Lapage
- Support to receive Leadership CPD
- Dedicated Leadership time out of class
The successful candidate for the TLR post will be:
- An outstanding teacher with a proven track of success
- Has proven track of success for working in a team to raise achievement and attainment for children
- Had some experience to lead a curriculum faculty team to achieve high standards across school
- Desire to work closely with the school leadership to reach its vision and aims.
If you feel that you would like to join our friendly and supportive team we would like to hear from you.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please ring the school to arrange a time.
Closing Date and Shortlisting: 12 noon, Thursday 7th November 2019
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 12th November 2019
(Please ensure you are available on this date, should you be called for interview)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.