School Business Manager
Low Road and Windmill Music Federation
Full-time, permanent, TTO +10 Days
Scale Point Range PO2 – PO4 (£32,029 - £40,760 pro rata)
Start Date: 1st January 2020, or sooner subject to negotiation
The governors wish to recruit an inspirational School Business Manager to join our highly successful and creative leadership team at Music Federation in Leeds. The successful candidate will provide leadership and management across the federation, leading on the provision, development and operation of all school support functions including finance, personnel, business administration and buildings. This post will be attractive to someone who has the ability and aspiration to work and offer challenge at strategic level. Music Federation is a unique and nationally regarded organisation who work in close collaboration with Opera North and the Broomfield SILC. The federation consists of Low Road Primary School and Nursery (191 pupils on roll) and Windmill Primary School (443 pupils on roll), and a Day-care 0-3 provision.
We are looking for people who are:
- An experienced Business Manager who is ambitious and looking for a new challenge in their career
- Able to develop the infrastructure and working/learning environment to ensure excellent teaching and learning
- Able to support the Governing Body and the Executive Headteacher as part of the Strategic Leadership Team in achieving the vision, aims and ethos of the school
- Skilled in financial matters who can deliver the School Improvement Plan within budget
- Highly able, dedicated and inspirational individuals who are excited to challenge, lead and embrace change
We can offer you:
- A warm, happy and friendly federation with supportive governors, parents and children who are passionate about learning and are proud of their provision
- The opportunity to work within a forward-thinking strategic leadership team who are focused on whole school priorities
- A highly motivated, talented and supportive staff team who are committed to building on the many strengths of the school
- The opportunity to work in a busy, exciting and large learning environment
- A strong commitment to continual professional leadership development
Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school and meet the Executive Headteacher. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit. The post is subject to a probationary period.
Closing Date: Monday 11th November 2019
Shortlisting: Wednesday 13th November 2019
Interview Date: week commencing 18th November 2019
Application forms can also be downloaded from our website www.musicfederation.co.uk
Windmill and Low Road Music Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.