Guidance For Recruiters Advertising Services
Prospects Online is operated by the Recruitment Advertising team at Bradford Council. We provide professional recruitment services to employers in the education sector, including primary and secondary schools, academies, education contractors and other educational services providers. Online advertising with prospectsonline.co.uk offers significant value for money:
- Reduced cost compared to traditional print advertising
- Saves you administrative time and costs in distributing application packs
- Online application facility means candidates can apply at any time
- Publishing your vacancy on the internet reaches a large, national audience
- Vacancy details e-mailed to our database of registered candidates
Click here to learn how to advertise your vacancies with prospectsonline.co.uk
In addition to Prospects Online, we also publish our print bulletin Prospects, which is distributed to schools across the Bradford metropolitan area on a weekly basis, and manage advertising in external print and online media, including specialist, national and local publications, such as the TES, and the Telegraph & Argus.
- Free standard advert design and artwork
- Discounted rates to advertise in external media
- A range of marketing options, targeting the right candidates
- Exposure to a large candidate pool
Advertising costs and deadlines
Click here for Prospects bulletin and Prospects Online
Contact the Advertising Team for details and prices for other media: email: email@example.com or telephone: 01274 435420/ 01274 435419
The deadline for receipt of all print adverts is Tuesday at 12 noon to be placed from Monday of the following week. Changes to deadlines may occur for adverts to be placed in the first week after a school holiday. Please click here for latest prospects scheduled deadlines.
Our recruitment team can manage the application process for you; from application tracking to management of references. This process includes:
- Online application facility
- Candidate tracking and communication
- Administrative support – answering queries, providing application packs to candidates, pre-employment checks (including DBS disclosures, ISA Barred List checks, etc.)
Click here for useful forms and guidance to assist in your recruitment process.
Additional HR Products and Services
Our HR Vetting Team can process your Disclosure & Barring Check applications (DBS), ISA Barred List checks and QTS (formerley GTC) checks for you. Please visit our pages on www.pact-hr.co.uk
Bespoke Recruitment and Selection Services
Working with our HR specialists gives employers access to a comprehensive range of professional services, enabling you to attract, assess and select the best people at all levels. Our HR teams work with school leaders to provide strategic support, helping to shape your school’s future workforce.
We can help you with all recruitment consultancy services, such as:
- Job Profiling – creating job descriptions and person specifications
- Determining your selection criteria and assessment methods
- Succession planning
- Department restructures
Assessment and Selection
We can help you to objectively select the most competent and suitable people through designing appropriate selection methods, assessing not only skills and experience but also behaviours and values. We can help with:
- Expert advice on selection methods
- Design and facilitation of assessment centres
- Safer Recruitment trained interviewers
- Competency based interviewing
- Psychometric testing – both ability and behavioural assessments
- Pre-employment checks
- Arranging interviews and managing correspondence
On boarding and Evaluation
If you subscribe to our HR services we can link in with our HR Advisory or School Support Service to ensure a smooth on boarding process for your preferred candidate.
We also monitor the effectiveness of the recruitment of your vacancy for future recruitment planning, including analysis of advert response and media and candidate feedback.
Please contact your PACT HR Business Partner to discuss your requirements.
Management Development Programme
This programme has been developed to assist school leadership in building capacity within their schools by providing training and development opportunities for managers, including training on effective recruitment and selection methods.
Safer Recruitment Training
Our team includes NCSL – trained Safer Recruitment trainers and we work in partnership with Child Protection experts to offer training on essential safer recruitment practices. The DCSF led training provides valuable information on a safer school/organisational culture, and advice and guidance to strengthen safeguards against employing unsuitable people in Education.
Full details and costs of the above programmes are available from Cathryn Whiteley, Business Development Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.pact-hr.co.uk for further details