Key Stage 2 Teacher, Thorpe Primary School
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Fixed Term, initially for 1 year
Salary: MPS, Hours: 0.6 (days to yet be decided)
The Headteacher & Governors wish to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and committed key stage 2 teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Be committed to achieving the very best outcomes, progress and behaviour for all pupils
- Be passionate about learning
- Demonstrate excellent subject knowledge
- Be willing to collaborate with colleagues and work as part of a team
- Be creative, determined, organised and resourceful
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to build good professional relationships with children, staff and parents
- Be committed to the school’s ethos and values
- Be willing to take a full and active part in the life of the whole school community
Our school can offer:
- A highly supportive and caring community
- Friendly and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A vibrant, fun and lively learning environment
- A strong commitment to supporting your further professional development
Visits to school are warmly welcomed and encouraged by arrangement with the school Business Manager, Mrs Marsden on 01274 414126. To request an application pack, please email Michelle.Marsden@thorpe.bradford.sch.uk. Further details about our school can be found on our website.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 19th June 2019
Interview date: Thursday 27th June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post