Key Stage 2 Teacher, Menston Primary School
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Main Scale, Full time, Permanent
We are seeking an energetic and creative teacher to work in Upper Key Stage 2, initially in Year 5 in this high performing, friendly school.
The school can offer you:
- Happy, well behaved and well supported children
- A commitment to raising standards for all our children
- Experienced colleagues with a team working ethos
- Extensive school grounds in a beautiful village setting with ample opportunities for sports and outdoor learning
We are looking for teachers who:
- Have evidence of excellent teaching in Key Stage 2, which is creative and innovative
- Can motivate and inspire children
- Enjoy learning alongside children in and out of the classroom
- Can work as part of a team to raise standards
- Have an interest in school sports or other extra-curricular provision
- Have a commitment to their own professional development
Applications from candidates with an interest in music and/or in the promotion of STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) are particularly welcome.
The school is a training school with links to Trinity and All Saints College, and the level of support for a newly qualified teacher is very strong. Therefore applications from newly qualified teachers from all ITT routes are warmly welcomed.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Interested candidates are invited to visit the school on Thursday 23rd May at 4 pm or Friday 24th May 2019 at 9.30 am. Please contact the Business Manager, Val Mooney at email@example.com to confirm attendance.
Closing Date for the post: Midnight on Tuesday 4th June 2019
Teaching observations and interviews will be held at the school in the week commencing:
Monday 10th June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post