SEN Learning Support Assistant, Dixons Allerton Academy
Job Vacancy: Dixons Allerton Academy
Post: SEN Learning Support Assistant
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Fixed – term time only of 39 weeks per annum
Join a school with a growing reputation for excellence
The Primary Phase at Dixons Allerton Academy is growing and will reach its capacity with the addition of Year 6 in 2019. We serve a community on the outskirts of the city centre and are a popular choice with local families.
Why choose Dixons Allerton Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Warm, calm and well-resourced learning environment
- Exemplary behaviour and attitudes to learning
- Friendly, enthusiastic and committed staff
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of happiness, industry and responsibility and completely committed to our mission.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixonsaa.com or call the academy on 01274 770230 and speak to Bernadette Gill, HR Officer, to discuss the role further. More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonsaa.com/join/jobs. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 1st March 2019
Interviews / selection: Week commencing 11th March 2019
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.