Office Manager, Dixons Kings Academy
Dates: 27th August 2019
Contract type: TTO + 2 weeks (41 weeks)
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: Level 3 – SCP 18-25,( £17,050.53-£21,380.45 actual).
Exceptional school at the heart of Bradford
Ofsted Outstanding; placed in the top 40 nationally for Progress 8
Dixons Kings Academy opened in September 2011 and currently has over 800 students on roll. We are significantly over subscribed and our results continue to improve year on year.
Why choose Dixons Kings Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, diligence and civility and completely committed to our mission: to ensure everyone receives the support and care needed to become successful and lead a purposeful and happy life.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixonska.com or call the academy on 01274 449706 and speak to Karen Summers, HR & Cover Manager, to discuss the role further.More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonska.com/join/jobs. Applications should be returned to Karen Summers via email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, 21st June 2019
Interviews / selection: w/c 24 June 2019
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.