Class Teacher Autism, Carrwood Primary School
“We would like a teacher who is nice, smiley and happy but not too noisy. A teacher who likes playing outside, cooking and doing crafts.” Pupils of Amber Class
Carrwood Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher for our Autism Designated Specialist Provision (DSP), initially a one year fixed term, to commence September 2019 or as soon as possible
Class Teacher Autism
MPS 1 to MPS 6, 32.50 per week, Fixed Term
The expansion of our DSP for Autism means we are in an exciting position to extend our staffing. We are looking for an exceptional practitioner who is able to support our children in a calm and nurturing manner for them to become resilient, happy and successful members of society through the development of a bespoke curriculum based on the individual needs of the children. This is no ordinary job and requires a very special and passionate person.
Our school has:
- Wonderful pupils who are ready for learning and who are waiting for someone to inspire them
- A committed team of staff who are supportive and dedicated
- An environment to be proud of with lots of potential to explore
We can offer you:
- A genuinely committed team who are passionate about the children they work with
- An effective induction programme
- An environment which promotes positive mental health and wellbeing
- Personalised professional development
Visits to our school are warmly welcome, please contact the school office on 01274 664864 to arrange a convenient time.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
alternatively, further details and an application pack can be found on our school website or alternatively email us at: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 1st April 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 9th April 2019
In line with the immigration Act 2016, the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an appropriate standard.
Advanced Threshold Level
The post holder should demonstrate they can:
- Express themselves fluently and spontaneously at length effortlessly
- Explain difficult concepts simply without hindering the natural smooth flow of language
- Take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English in School
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post