Job search

vacancy search

Guidance For Candidates

Where to find out more

Information on teaching in Bradford:

Need a DBS check?

If you have been asked to apply for a DBS check by your school as a condition of your employment you can do this online. Click here to be directed to the relevant pages of our website.

Lost Your Examination Certificates?

Your old school, and Bradford Metropolitan District Council do not have duplicates of your exam certificates. The only organisations that can replace them are the exam boards that awarded them. For more information click here.

Pay Rates

Click here for Teachers Pay Rates.

Click here for Officers Pay Rates.

Useful Links

Job search

vacancy search