Higher Level Teaching Assistant
30 hours per week, Permanent
Term time only, Band 8, SCP 17-22
Required as soon as possible
Start date negotiable for the right candidate
Low Ash Primary School is a two form entry Primary School situated on the outskirts of Bradford. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work across the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate and committed about raising attainment for all pupils
- is caring, flexible and reliable
- has the ability to communicate effectively with parents and staff
- is able to work on their own initiative
- is willing to go the ‘extra mile’.
The successful applicant will:
- hold appropriate HLTA status and qualifications (including GCSE Grade C or above in English and maths or equivalent)
- have proven expertise in, and secure knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum – particularly for English and maths
- be able to demonstrate high quality teaching
We can offer:
- a supportive induction & training as necessary
- support from the School's Leadership Team
- children who are lively, polite and enthusiastic about their learning
- a dedicated, friendly staff team
- a commitment to your professional development
- a commitment to supporting mental health for all.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Mrs Giedrojt, School Business Manager on 01274 582927 to arrange a time.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 16th April 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20th April 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 26th April 2021
In line with the immigration Act 2016; the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an appropriate standard – for this role the post holder is required to meet the following Advanced Threshold Level: Be able to express themselves fluently and spontaneously with minimal effort.
Low Ash Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note that CVs are not accepted for this post.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.