Operations and Business Manager
PO3 Point 38-41 £35,744 - £38,889
Permanent - Full Time
Dixons Trust placed 2nd nationally for performance; values-driven; challenging educational and social disadvantage; excellent growth opportunities; Dixons flagship school in the top 2% nationally for Progress 8.
Why choose Dixons City Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our core belief that all children can make exceptional progress; whilst being completely committed to our mission to change the world for the better.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here and search by job title.
www.dixonsca.com or call the academy on 01274 776777 and speak to Laura Fletcher, PA to Principal and HR Administrator to discuss the role further.
Closing Date: 8am, Monday 12th April 2021
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.