Developing scholars to hold good moral principles, achieve exceptional outcomes and have ambitious life choices.
At Dixons Allerton, our vision is to improve scholar achievement, develop character, create an academic culture and raise aspirations by ensuring daily practices are outstanding. The academy is all-through from 3 - 18 years of age, with places for 52 nursery children, 420 primary children, 1,200 secondary scholars (11 - 16 years) and 240 post 16 scholars.
We immediately require an experienced cleaner who must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and high cleaning standards. Duties include: cleaning classrooms, toilets, vacuuming, mopping floors, emptying bins, wiping surfaces and any other cleaning duties. You should be able to work well on your own initiative and cleaning experience is essential. Full training will be given to the right applicant. Experience of using mechanical cleaning equipment is desirable as is knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
The successful candidate will possess:
- proven experience of working in a cleaning position
- good attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- the ability to interact with staff and scholars
- the ability to work independently and use initiative
- strong ethics and reliability
- able to work during the day during school holidays
The academy can offer:
- fantastic scholars who are positive, keen to learn and progress
- a dedicated and skilled workforce committed to making a difference
- an academy with high aspirations and a strong commitment to professional development
- enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff
More information about the post and a downloadable form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonsaa.com, or call the school on 01274 770 230 ext 2614 and speak to Elaine Brown, Executive PA, to discuss the role further.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for the academy.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.